The Resource Still foolin' 'em : where I've been, where I'm going, and where the hell are my keys?
- Still foolin' 'em : where I've been, where I'm going, and where the hell are my keys?
- Title remainder
- where I've been, where I'm going, and where the hell are my keys?
- Statement of responsibility
- Billy Crystal
- Title variation
- Still fooling them
- "Billy Crystal is turning 65, and he's not happy about it. With his trademark wit and heart, he outlines the absurdities and challenges that come with growing old, from insomnia to memory loss to leaving dinners with half your meal on your shirt. In humorous chapters like "Buying the Plot" and "Nodding Off," Crystal not only catalogues his physical gripes, but offers a road map to his 77 million fellow baby boomers who are arriving at this milestone age with him. He also looks back at the most powerful and memorable moments of his long and storied life, from entertaining his relatives as a kid in Long Beach, Long Island, his years doing stand-up in the Village, up through his legendary stint at Saturday Night Live, When Harry Met Sally, and his long run as host of the Academy Awards. Readers get a front-row seat to his one-day career with the New York Yankees (he was the first player to ever "test positive for Maalox"), his love affair with Sophia Loren, and his enduring friendships with several of his idols, including Mickey Mantle and Muhammad Ali. He lends a light touch to more serious topics like religion ("the aging friends I know have turned to the Holy Trinity: Advil, bourbon, and Prozac"), grandparenting, and, of course, dentistry. As wise and poignant as they are funny, Crystal's reflections are an unforgettable look at an extraordinary life well lived"--
- Assigning source
- Provided by publisher
- Biography type
- individual biography
- Cataloging source
- Dewey number
- no index present
- LC call number
- LC item number
- A3 2013
- Literary form
- non fiction
- Target audience
- where Ive been, where Im going, and where the hell are my keys?
ContextContext of Still foolin' 'em : where I've been, where I'm going, and where the hell are my keys?
Select options that apply then copy and paste the RDF/HTML data fragment to include in your application
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Note: Adjust the width and height settings defined in the RDF/HTML code fragment to best match your requirements
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Work Still foolin' 'em : where I've been, where I'm going, and where the hell are my keys?
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://mountain-regional.library.link/resource/AZPBhfbR6I0/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Work"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://mountain-regional.library.link/resource/AZPBhfbR6I0/">Still foolin' 'em : where I've been, where I'm going, and where the hell are my keys?</a></span> - <span property="offers" typeOf="Offer"><span property="offeredBy" typeof="Library ll:Library" resource="http://mountain-regional.library.link/"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://mountain-regional.library.link/">Mountain Regional Library System</a></span></span></span></span></div>
Structured data from the Bibframe namespace is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License by Mountain Regional Library System. Additional terms may apply to data associated with third party namespaces.
Processing Feedback ...